In modern business activities, window is not only an important form of advertising, but also an important means of store decoration. A shop window with a new concept, distinctive theme, unique style, simple style, beautiful ornament and harmonious color, and a three-dimensional picture made up of the whole building structure and internal and external environment can beautify the store and the city.
Generally speaking, window design should pay attention to the following aspects:
(1) the window width center line can best be equal to the customer's horizon, so the goods displayed in the whole window are in the customer's perspective.
(2) in window design, dust prevention, heat protection, shower prevention, sun protection, windbreak and burglary prevention must be considered.
(3) the appearance of the storefront can not be affected. The design scale of the window building should be in line with the overall scale of the store.
(4) the goods displayed in window displays must be sold in this shop and are the best sellers.
(5) window display seasonal goods must be displayed in advance one month before the season arrives, so as to play the role of publicity for the season.
(6) when displaying goods, the theme should be determined first. No matter many kinds of multiple categories or different kinds of goods, they should be systematically classified and classified according to the theme.
(7) window layout should be as little as possible with goods as a backing, decoration or paving. In addition to the window area, the quantity of goods should not be too much or too little. It is necessary to make customers see the full picture of commodities from the near, the front side and the far side. Products with distinctive business characteristics should be displayed in the most noticeable window.
(8) products that are easy to liquefy and deteriorate, such as foods and sweets, as well as goods that are easily damaged under sunlight, should be replaced by their models or properly packed.
(9) windows should be cleaned regularly and kept clean, especially in food windows. Dirty windows, windows, dust, will give customers a bad impression, cause suspicion or resentment of goods, and lose interest in buying.
(10) window display needs to be replaced frequently, especially with timely publicity and goods that are easily deteriorated. When each window is replaced or arranged, the time to stop publicity is usually completed within the day.第一页