1. The installation of fabricated clean rooms should be carried out indoors after the decoration works are completed. The indoor space must be clean and free from dust accumulation. During the process of construction and installation, parts and sites should be cleaned and cleaned at any time.
2. During construction and installation, the hangers, anchors, etc. should be fixed to the main structure and the connection between the floor and the ground.
3, the ground surface must be leveled, and its roughness should not be greater than 0.2%. When making coil surface or coating surface, the sealing should be considered at the junction with vertical wall panels.
4, before the wall panel installation must be rigorously placed, the wall angle should be vertically connected to prevent the cumulative error caused by the wall skew distortion, the perpendicularity of the panel should not be more than 0.2%.
5. The ceiling should be arched according to the width of the room, so that the ceiling will be kept smooth during the use of the load. The wall of the ceiling should be closely connected with the wall.
6. During installation, the plastic protective film on the panel should not be ripped off, and the impact and pedal should be prohibited.
7, all kinds of structural parts and materials should be stored in a clean and dry environment with enclosure structure, and placed on the moistureproof membrane evenly.
8. The opening and opening of the components and materials should be carried out in a clean environment. The specifications and performance and the degree of integrity should be strictly checked. The unqualified or damaged parts and fittings should be strictly prohibited.
9, the material that needs to paste the surface layer, the surface and groove of embedded sealant must be cleaned and cleaned strictly, remove impurities and oil pollution, ensure the stickup and dense, prevent falling off and ash.
10. The installation gap of the fabricated clean room must be sealed with sealant.