1, the design of the hall. Hall design is very important, it is to give customers the first visual impression, indirectly affect the customer's evaluation of your company. The decoration of the general hall is relatively high-grade, and the decoration materials are also advanced, and the average cost of the decoration area is relatively high. Its function uses only as a slight waiting and pedestrian passage.
2, reception room design. Office decoration design reception room should consider its area should not be too large, the area should be between ten to tens of square meters, should have a negotiation area and reception area, at the same time, it can increase the display area of the enterprise image, the decoration style can highlight the characteristic point, the soft fitting furniture can choose the exquisite feature combination sofa and the tea table suites.
3. Channel design. In the design of the office decoration, the design of the channel is an indispensable place. In the design of the plane, the length of the channel should be reduced or shortened as much as possible, because it can save the area and cost, and also improve the working efficiency. The width of the main channel is better than 1800mm, and the secondary channel should not be narrower than 1200mm, which is not only easy to walk, but also safe.
4. Office area design. In the layout, we should give full consideration to the needs of employees and the relationship between departments to set the required area and location. Before that, the overall relationship between the interior space and the interior should be balanced, and then the interior design layout should be made. We should pay attention to the requirements of different jobs when arranging: for external contacts, we must face the doorway; for research and statistics, there should be relatively quiet space. We should also pay attention to the relationship between people and furniture, equipment and space passageways. Office stations are mostly vertical, if there is a larger office space, a neat tendency to arrange, but also quite new, but should pay attention to the use of convenience and coordination with the overall style.
5. Independent office design. Attention should be paid to the independence of the office, which is separate from the general employee area, usually for the subjective of the Department, but should be close to the staff office and the desk should be oriented to the staff, and the door and partition use glass or other transparent materials.
6. Design of conference room. It is the place where the user talks with the customer and the staff meeting, the size depends on the use needs. If the number of people is within two or three and ten people, it can be used in the form of large conference table of round or ellipse, which is more deluxe and formal. However, if the number of conference rooms is large, we should consider using an independent two person table for various arrangement and combination. The meeting room should be set up when necessary. Many of the conference rooms also have functions of the dance hall. When designing a graphic design, the location of the dance floor and the DJ room should also be considered.
7. The design of the leading office
Office lighting design should pay attention to the lighting effect of the leading office, while paying attention to indoor geomantic omen (such as "financial position" or "official position"). The office area should be spacious, the furniture should be high class atmosphere, and the office chair can set up decorative cabinet or bookcase at the back to increase the cultural atmosphere and luxury feeling. There are usually reception chairs in front of the desk. The bathroom and lounge can be increased if space permits.
I believe in this article, after the office and office of Ji'nan office decoration http://www.chinazhuoyou.com introduction, it will have their own understanding of this aspect, and the following problems can be well solved.