I. What is the best raw material for floor drain?
1. All-copper chromium-plated floor drain: The most common one on the market today is all-copper chromium-plated floor drain. The coating of all-copper chromium-plated floor drain is thick. Therefore, even if it has been used for a long time and copper rust is prolonged, the cleaning is relatively easy. The full-copper chromium-plated floor drain can be used for at least 6 years, and its function is relatively good, so it gradually occupies a larger and larger market share in the market.
2. Full-copper floor drain: Full-copper floor drain and full-copper chrome-plated floor drain can be used for at least 6 years. The same difference is the chromium plating layer. The chromium plating layer on the surface of the whole copper floor drain is thinner, which is easier to rust than that on the whole copper floor drain.
3. Stainless steel floor drain: Although stainless steel floor drain has beautiful appearance, good odor-proof effect and long service life, the cost of stainless steel floor drain is higher than that of PVC floor drain and the coating is thinner, so it is easy to rust in a few years, and the matching of stainless steel floor drain and ceramic tile is not good.
4. PVC floor drain: PVC floor drain is cheaper and has good odor-proof effect, but it is easy to ageing and its raw materials are brittle. In the cold north, it will be replaced soon, so it is not very popular in the market.
II. Matters needing attention in selecting and purchasing floor drains
1. Deodorization: The function of floor drain deodorization is very important. The function of floor drain deodorization depends mainly on the sealing mode. Households can select different sealing modes according to the specific analysis of different places where floor drain is used.
2. Drainage: Ground drainage should be large enough to drain quickly even in serious cases such as bursting water pipes. The suitable floor drain can be selected according to the size of the inner diameter of the bearing aperture of the floor drain and the different application places.
3. Filtration function: good filtering function, toilet will inevitably have hair and other things, poor filtering function will lead to pipeline blockage, then finishing work will be very laborious. The filtering function is closely related to the aperture of the filter screen.
4. Appearance disposal: Choose suitable floor drain according to your own decorative style and budget.
What material is good for floor drain? Doctors are the introduction of several different materials. Therefore, all-copper chrome-plated floor drain, all-copper floor drain, stainless steel floor drain, PVC floor drain are very good raw materials.
Much attention must be paid to the selection of raw materials. The better floor drain materials on the market are all copper and chromium plated floor drains. The floor drains of this kind of raw materials can be selected at the time of purchase.
The above information is published by our Jinan tooling decoration, hoping to bring a little help to everyone's life in the future: http://www.chinazhuoyou.com!